Surgery or injuries can leave a body weak and stressed out. Even athletes that were in great shape can feel deconditioning syndrome set in after prolonged inactivity or bed rest. Deconditioning? We say... Time for Reconditioning!
A few tips while shopping for orthotics:
- Ensure your extended health coverage allows coverage for orthotics and up to what amount.
- Confirm that your extended health insurance allows for a physiotherapist to preform the orthotics exam and to order.
- Get a doctors prescription for orthotics
- Orthotics can range anywhere from $250-$400
- Book your appointment early in the mornings. This ensures accurate measurements as you haven't been on your feet all day creating any type of swelling!.